The proposed development, located at 2301 Westwood Boulevard, would replace a building that has never finished a renovation that was approved in 2013. The project would include 62 apartments – including seven units to be set aside as extremely low-income housing.
Issues & Rationale
- Failure to accurately disclose and analyze first-responder response times.
- Height limitation and transitional height in the community plan ignored.
- Existing covenant which limits height not disclosed or addressed.
- Inconsistency with the community plan.
- Inconsistency with the general plan.
- A failure to adhere to city and state laws will result in improperly approved development throughout the city.
- Public safety is compromised by inadequate first responder response times.